We use fresh, local meat, cheese and produce whenever possible. We believe in supporting the local economy. Also, we have a specialty diet menu including dairy and gluten free.
This is our basic catering menu. All item can be mixed or matched and prices vary depending on current costs and what you choose. If you would like to visit with us on your menu choice, hop on over to our contact form and we will get back to you soon. We can also customize from small intimate dinners to large conventions.
1. Meat and Cheese Tray - crackers and special mustard included
2. Vegetable Tray - Veggies in season with 2 dipping sauces
3. Fruit Tray (in season) - tropical fruit dipping sauce upon request
4. Caprese Kabobs - grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil drizzled with balsamic vinegar
5. Meat balls –Spicy Flathead Cherry Sauce, BBQ or Sweet n Sour
6. Custom appetizers - we have many to choose from
1. Pulled Pork Sandwiches - pork roasts are mesquite smoked for 6 hrs then slow roasted for 4 hours till fall apart tender
2. Barron of Beef - Beef slow roasted in au jus medium to medium well done sliced thin served with au jus gravy
3. Apricot Glazed Chicken - quickly seared chicken breasts then slow cooked in special sauce
4. Chicken with Herb Cream Sauce - chicken breasts slow baked served with fresh tarragon/sage/thyme herb sauce
5. Whole Pig BBQ (must have at least 150 guests) - check out our picture under Wedding Gallery
6. Grilled hand-pressed burgers - Local ground beef or turkey hand pressed and grilled to perfection.
7. Polish dogs or hot dogs - Prices will vary depending on type of dog desired.
7. Cornish Game Hens - Hens are dry rubbed with special recipe then slow baked to perfection.
8. Chicken or Shrimp Alfredo - Meat cooked tender then smothered in homemade Alfredo sauce served over choice of Fettuccine or a pasta of your choice.
1. Baked Beans - Old family recipe sure to please everyone.
2. Twice Baked Potato - Potato skins filled with baked potato smash, sour cream, cheddar cheese, chives & more
3. Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes - Buttery sour cream mashed potatoes
4. Yukon Gold Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Same goodness as above but with roasted garlic added.
5. Rice Pilaf - Special moist rice pilaf with almonds
6. Wild Rice Stuffing - wild rice and mushrooms with bread croutons & spices - especially good with the cornish hen
7. Maple Syrup Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potatoes are slow baked with a special real maple syrup sauce
8. Custom vegetable dishes - Corn on the cob with specialty butters; buttered peas/pearl onions; broccoli/lemon butter sauce are just a few of sides we offer.
1. Mustard Potato Salad - old family recipe
2. Broccoli Salad - bacon, sunflower seeds, golden raisins, purple onions and Connie's special dressing
3. Green Salad - tossed using individual ingredients and 2-3 dressing. Homemade dressings upon request
4. Fruit Salad in Season - mixed on site to keep it fresh and cold.
5. Red Potato Dill Salad - small red potatoes in a special dill dressing - onions opt.
6. Trifle Salad - We have several salads to choose from or come up with your own 3 mixtures. Usually contains pound cake, fruit and a whipped cream mixture.
Special orders and menus may be customized to suit your event.